Monday, June 4, 2012

Sweet Sleep

So I'm on the hunt for a bed and some new fabulous bedding. But I am a little bit all over the place with style ideas. Here are a few pretties I've been staring at lately.


 

I would have such sweet dreams in this California desert bedding. 
(I think this one's my favorite right now)

source.



 This feels like waking up in a garden.

source.


Peacock blue walls with a nailhead trimmed headboard are the perfect background for this grey and cream chevron bedding. Love it. I'd do a more antique-y bedside table and one big piece of art over the bed, if it were my room.

source.


This one looks feminine, dramatic, but super cuddley and comfortable. 
The velvet headboards against those dark walls is so striking!

source.   

      This tangerine and coral color combination on white bead board walls is so fresh and the headboard and duvet are a bit preppy. I like how they added that great piece of art and those vintage brass fixtures for a little more personality.  


source.


I know I've posted this room before but it's just so unique I have to post it again. I LOVE that David Hicks La Fiorentina fabric on the bedskirt and canopy! But I also love the grasscloth wallpaper, cowhide rug, and modern art. Putting a desk on one side of the bed instead of a matching nightstand is a great change too. Personally, I'm not wild about poster beds, so I'd modify with a cool wooden or simple upholstered headboard.

source.


xoxo, 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment