Friday, June 6, 2008

If you have to work...

These are GORGEOUS! In2Design recently rolled out a beautiful desks/desking system that I am drooling after! Starting at 8 G's a pop, I'm not sure any commercial clients of mine would be excited about specifying these... But perhaps a wealthy client looking to completely redo a home office... :)

California Office? beautiful desking furniture, huge window wall, great view all make for a ultra modern and completely glam space!

I could definitely see these modular desks in some creative field, like maybe a cool graphic design office.This guy seems to like them... (I LOVE the 3 uniform paintings! They remind me of eyelids!)
Of course, I prefer the dark walnut finish- always. :)

With an Eames Aluminum Group chair in white leather... modern sophistication... perfection.


1 comment:

  1. I just have to say kudos on the SATC music on your playlist!!! and cool blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete