Monday, December 7, 2009

OH Domino

I do miss Domino Magazine. I remember buying the first copy with Ruthie Sommers on it when I was a brand new design student. I remember seeing that magazine at B&N and thinking, hmm this looks like a really cool magazine- not too decoratory, not too architectural, and enough story in each article to keep it interesting. And boy, was I right! I bought every single copy of Domino until they folded in 2008 (thanks alot, economy). I LOVE this sofa.






I recently learned that this Lee Jofa upholstery fabric is newly available again (via)! Maybe I need a vintage craigslist sofa to upholster in this gorgeous fabric, complete with a tangerine colored throw pillow as an homage to Domino. Yes, I think I do. Look for a mood board inspired by this photo... coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment