Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thrift love

Spotted these gems at a local thrift spot last week. I wanted to take all of them home!
(sorry for the photo quality- iphone blogging, y'all)




Camel leather sofa w/Danish style arms- $900





These need a reupholstery make-over! Like these similarly styled chairs upholstered in my fave Lee Jofa David Hicks La Fiorentina! 

image from Furbish






Really cool tribal woven rug- $75. Kinda small at 3.5x5, but I love the look of layering over a big seagrass rug!





Texture close up





Big cowhide, perfect for an area rug- $190.





Amazing green urn, $45





Don't think it's a real Saarinen (I checked the bottom), but cool green wool desk chair!

I only I had the space, all of these delicious finds would be mine!



- SG, Posted from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. fun! were you at the guild? i LOVE that rug...i should go get it;)

    ReplyDelete