Saturday, January 14, 2012

Happy New Year... 2 weeks in...

I've got organization and decorating on the brain, big time right now. Big time. We are working on finding a new place to live, and I get a little excited with all the possibilities of new decorating schemes. I found all these unrelated, but lovely images on my desktop (I'm an image hoarder, what can I say) while I was organizing files on my computer (again, organization bug is hitting me big time). So here's some of my favorite eye candy.












Common denominator: grey walls & bright white walls, black and white, graphic patterns, rustic metal pieces, art, leather, textured fabrics, these are a few of my favorite things.
You might be wondering why I included some outdoor summery looking photos... that's because in Texas, our winters are actually quite beautiful. Especially near the gulf, our winters can even bring mild weather, perfect for finding a spot on a patio to relax. 

Also, sort of befitting this style is the wool floppy hat. I bought one. Now working on styling it with the rest of my clothes.... here are inspirations:
source.

Tomorrow is my half marathon, folks. Tomorrow. I am giddy. At least that's what I tell myself when I start to feel terrified. I say, "self, that's just excitement." Hoping that works.
Pics to follow.
Have a great weekend!


xoxo,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment