After binging on all kinds of sweets over Christmas, so much so that my midwife said my newfound Restless Legs are a result, I am committing to feeding this baby healthier food. Oh yah, and I'll need to be fit and nourished for that whole natural birth thing coming up in 61 days (WHAT IN THE WORLD!?!?!?).
So here's my menu for the week (Clockwise from Top Left):
- learn to make a REAL bone broth (not the same as the boxed stuff). This stuff not only is full of minerals (duh, from bones), but it's supposed to cure all sorts of ailments and be amazing for fertility/pregnancy/babies. I plan on drinking a cup a day.
-Paleo-friendly Shepherd's Pie w/cauliflower mash on top! A friend who is a midwife made this with beef, kale, corn, carrots, and onions.
- Sausage, butternut squash, and brussel sprout roast- need I say more? Yum!
- Kale Salad That Even Kids Will Like- or in my case, my husband will even like. I think it's delicious!
- Crustless Kale and Leek Quiche- making this minus the cheese (not Paleo) for breakfasts.
- DIY Ghee, the clarified butter, the magical Paleo-friendly fat for cooking.
Click Below for any recipes and links. :)