Monday, March 26, 2012

Outdoor Lovelies

I just LOVE Houston's spring weather this year!


Besides having LOTS of outdoor patio meals and cappuccino's, I spent a lot of this beautiful weekend picnic-ing with friends! We spent Friday night at Discovery Green and Sunday night at Miller Outdoor Theatre to see Matisyahu. Best weekend I've had in a long time. And so much time outside!

I think everyone is loving this weather, Houston and beyond? Or maybe I'm just really aware of it since it's been so rainy and gray this winter. 

So of course I'm noticing all the cool indoor outdoor furniture and it seems EVERY company is jumping on the outdoor furniture bandwagon- including West Elm! They usually have great accessories and a cool piece of furniture here and there, but they have recently updated their inventory and catalog and it's goooood lookin'!


That chair, those pots, and those succulents!


This space is just great. How about that red little table?!


I want to hang out here with friends and drink wine and make a few s'mores.


Chic lay-out loungers. Armed with some tanning oil, I could spend the whole summer on this thing.

Wire lanterns. Sculptural, modern, and just plain cool. I want 'em.


Evening dinner party? yes.

Great job on the indoor-outdoor, West Elm.


xoxo,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment