Monday, September 10, 2012

DwellStudio Fabrics

I'm kind of obsessed with DwellStudio. Yes, I am. I adore the bedding. And the midcentury furniture and accessories are fabulous too.

order their catalog for more eye candy, like this


And I think my wildest dreams are coming true: DwellStudio is launching a fabric line through Robert Allen. YES!

Here are a few pics from Lonny and Great Bones Good Pieces. Seriously, I love.

love the green marbled fabric!
That green fabric would look amazing upholstering an French-style Bergere, like this:


 And that floral wants to be some fun draperies! Or a tight-upholstered ottoman


fabrics on display along with some of their furniture pieces

some of the inspiration behind the fabric collection

DwellStudio's founder and Creative Director, Christiane Lemieux

These will be available next month through Robert Allen! I'll be running to the Design Center as soon as they are! Cannot wait!

See any you like?


xoxo,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment