Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nate Berkus... is coming to Target!

I realize I am slow to get in the loop on this, but I just found out that Nate Berkus is doing a line of home accessories at Target this fall. I'm giddy.

Remember that time I was in NYC at the Trad Home Magazine Launch Party and I saw Nate Berkus from afar and totally geeked out, didn't ask for a picture or a handshake, but just watched him like a hawk from the other side of the room?  Yah. I love him.  




 Here are some images of his beautiful design work:







all photos from www.NateBerkusdesign.comhttp://nateberkusdesign.com/#/interiors


Well.... Target is launching a line of home accessories by Nate on October 21st! I am giddy! Take a peek at these:






images from CopyCatChic


Love them all! What's your favorite? I think the jute rug and the gold pillow are mine. My friend Lauren and I are contemplating camping out for some of this cool stuff when they launch the line! Yes, we're a little crazy.



xoxo,

 

2 comments:

  1. That was an awesome photography of interior designs! Is Nate Berkus also did that design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph this is so soon! We need to prepare!

    ReplyDelete