Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A day in the life...

Thought I'd post some pics of what a good day in the life of a residential interiors person looks like. Just in case you think I'm an errand girl, cad monkey, or glam diva shopping, here's what my iphone photos prove I do:

-Throw down a green juice for breakfast.
-Scurry to the office to pick up a list of to-do's from the boss-lady.
-Today, I meet some faux-finisher an electrician to work on a dining room (chandelier!).
- Write one zillion requests for proposals, client estimates and invoiced, approvals/payments for materials, draw room layouts (see crazy face)
- Chomp a green Smoothie for lunch.
- Run to the design center to find pretty pink trim for a tween girl's room.
- Shop for wallpaper for another little girl's room, but get distracted with this little David Hick's number...
- Drop samples back to the office and make a dash for a workout class at the Y before dinner.

Yea folks, that is my glamorous life. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment