Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hurry Up & Get Here, Fall

 Back to School! I miss going back to school! I was such a nerd! I have always loved this time of year, getting new supplies and clothes, figuring out class schedules. I was talking to my husband about how I just love learning and I think that's why school was so very fun for me. Sigh. In the real world, you have to take what you learn and make money with it.... I'd rather keep on learning. ;)


Aren't these fall window displays from Anthropologie amazing!? Good ol' Anthropologie NEVER fails to disappoint.
don't you miss those little chairs from elementary?
reminds me of rolled blueprints in design school
i love books!
what if some of these were T-squares!
sheet music? or book pages?
Maybe I should take a leisure learning class or something... to make me feel like it's back to school time. :)

Good luck to all of you going back! And good luck to mommies who are sending kiddos back! :)


xoxo,




*all images via.

2 comments:

  1. I think we discussed the insane love of Anthropologie window displays over coffee just a few months ago. This however, takes it to a whole other level! Design inspired would be amazing!! (And I, too, have a shameful love of learning...)

    ps. when will you be in town again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably why we're friends, Chelsea. Seriously- nerdy love of learning, design on all levels, and the amazing craftiness that IS Anthropologie.

    ReplyDelete