Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Inspiration

Happy Late Monday!

via.
I'm heading out for a midday run (as soon as I post this) and my legs are just itching for it. It's been nearly two weeks since I've fallen out of my running routine (thanks to sickness and traveling).


via Tilly & Fran.


Unexpected Color Palette: Aqua and Eggplant. 
The soft grey background is the perfect background for this combo.


via.
Someone did a wedding in these colors! How lovely! I especially love the peacock feathers. hearts!

via.
Unusual Art: Drafting Tools.
I like this idea of mounting tools as art. I spy drafting tools!


Spa Luxury: Humongous Bath Tub.
I was bemoaning missing our huge garden tub at the first place we lived when we were brand-newlyweds. I never get tired of a nice bubble bath with fragrant bath bombs and salts. Mmmm... relaxation.

via.
Make-It-Yourself Summer Treats: Healthy Popcicles.
All I need are some super cute popcicle molds (like these or these) and fresh fruit. Yum!


Now for that run....

xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment