Friday, March 11, 2011

Costaaaaah! Pt. 1

The hubs and I went to Costa Rica for a work trip (for him) last month! I keep meaning to show you photos.



How tropical- a ginormous bird of paradise floral arrangement!
Those candles have coffee beans in the wax. Coffee is Costa Rica's biggest export (except for intel chips- who knew?). Of course I love that about Costa.

(just so you know, I started referring to it as "Costaaaaaah" like a Greek old man saying "opaaaah!" don't ask me why- I just thought I was funny.)























San Jose was temperate in climate- sunny and warm during the day and cool and breezy at night. The lush greenery was beautiful.

Unfortunately, this is my iPhone's limit for photo blogging uploading, so I'll post mire pictures in another blog post.

Xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment