Don't remember where I saw this picture... but I adore it. I simply adore it. I'm slightly obsessed with it. I love the cool white/grey background, with the bright sunny pops of yellow, pink, and orange. It's feminine and glam without being too girly.
It's going to be our model for Designer CopyCat.
Crown molding: Benjamin Moore "Decorator White."
Ceiling and walls: Benjamin Moore "Calm."
2a. Chair Upholstery fabric, Beacon Hill Tonal Stripe in Raspberry
5. Side Table 1: Overstock, $99
4. Side Table 2: Target, $69
10. Chandelier: One Stop Modern, Beekman Chandelier $500
6. Yellow Lamp: PotteryBarn, $105 for base, (I'd still splurge for a navy shade).
7. White Lamp: Bed Bath and Beyond, $100
8. Rug: Overstock, $445 for 5x8
9. Curtains: Overstock, $90 per panel
Anything you'd change?