Friday, September 17, 2010

California Dreamin'

 Check out this incredible San Feliz, CA home by Commune. So fantastic, it makes me drool.
 I adore that this little entry way area has a settee and amazing tree-stump table. I think this is my favorite photo of the bunch!

 Maybe this photo's my favorite. Look at those windows! 


So many layers of texture!


You KNOW I love that soffa! Check out that kilim ottoman! And that Eames recliner reupholstered in an ikat! So very cool!

  Those floors are beautiful. And the teal cabinets are lovely against the wooden counters.

This is one instance where I like the antlers. It works here.

I want to have California evenings out here. Dinner parties with delicious organic food and wine and great friends.

I am into this kind of California Dream! California, I LOVE you and I would move there in a second, but why is your economy so bad?


xoxo,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment