Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let's go antiquing on the quad!

You guys! I SO want to roadtrip to the Round Top Antique market! It's a bit of a drive, but would be so much fun for a weekend.


I've read about it on various Texas-based design blogs (my favorite being here) and just found out the fall opening is happening this month!  How perfect. I'm trying to finagle a plan to get husband and a gaggle of girlfriends all into this idea... I'll keep ya posted on how that goes. Check out the show schedule here.

I don't have anything on the purchase list, I just want to go to window shop and check out the scene. I keep hearing that this ain't your grandma's antique show. With places like Clutter and North Star Antiques showing, I am convinced there will be some wonderful decor items and furniture to photograph and drool over.

Zinc top X-base table from North Star Antiques- HOT!


Photo from Clutter's 2009 show.


I'm having fantasies of skipping through lovely antique showrooms, wearing a straw hat and sipping mint tea or something.

Seriously.... seriously... who's going?


xoxo,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment