Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Easy Breezy

I promise to blog about something other than home tours soon. I guess I've just been super inspired by lots of blogs and mags lately. I hope you don't mind my sharing. :)


I've really been thinking about the whole "bloom where you're planted" thing and the genius behind Apartment Therapy that "nothing you do for your home is ever wasted." I've been re-inspired to work on our temporary little apartment and really make it something functional and something we love.

Home tours like this one from Design*Sponge, really get my creative juices flowing.


 I like how the slouchy linen slipcovers protect the furniture and also lend a casual feel to the space.





Everything about this home in Madrid is so easy, breezy, and do-it-yourself. I love it. 
Read the full post here.


xoxo, 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment