Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday Inspiration: Today, known as iWant.

 I want to be here: Monaco, sunbathing beneath a red and white umbrella, sipping something chilly. 
Photograph via Hugh Stewart.
 

I want that necklace. I would rock that. 


 I want to live here... in J.Crew... the flagship store. Is that weird? It's so beautiful- Parson's table, Platner chairs, herringbone oak (?) floors, and that fantastic light fixture (anyone know what that is called?).

That's it for Monday.
Hope you have a great week!


**** Correction: My good friend Collin, alerted me that the fantastic light is a Gueridon fixture by Serge Mouille. Thanks, Collin!


xoxo,

2 comments:

  1. I want all of these as well. Especially the vacation.

    Yeah, I love Jamie Cullum too. My love grew for him after seeing him live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! I want to be in that J.Crew ( a friend refers to it as J.Cruel for being so tempting and lovely ) as well! The flooring, lighting, tables, accessories -- gorgeous!

    Thanks for your sweet comment, also + for stopping by my blog. I hope your week has been splendid thus far...

    xo

    ReplyDelete