Friday, November 12, 2010

Camping is for Lovers

Remember that time I basically camped (or Scamped) for a whole year? 

Yeah. Well, these pictures actually make me want to do it again. Roughing it, especially in tiny quarters, is so romantic .....

(of course you know, by romantic I mean, a great way to work through any relational difficulties b/c space is limited and you literally can't get away from each other).

pix from DesignSponge

Seriously. Camping is for Lovers.

My husband and I can prove that it makes a relationship stronger and we love eachother more for that experience.

Go camping.  :)



xoxo,


 

2 comments:

  1. :)
    I adore camping. I miss it!
    xx
    callie

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have monday and tuesday off and hope to get a night of camping in if it's not too cold here in western PA!

    ReplyDelete