Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Home tour

Did you guys see this home tour in Rue? I've always loved the Aldrige's interior decor style, but their newest re-do is breath-taking. Simply breath-taking. Prepare to drool:

It's dark, moody, luxe, and layered with collected pieces from foreign places.

 I'm so in love with the living space. The low lighting, the use of texture, and the neutral but rich color palette. yum.







 Don't you want to move in? I would... if it wasn't Dallas. ;)



P.S. my obnoxious post about menu/shopping yesterday actually proved quite productive. See the fruit of my labor: tequila chicken, green onion slaw, and pappasito's black beans. nom nom nom. so good.
sidenote: please disregard the lone Ibuprofen sitting inside a key chain. This I know: composing photos is not my strength- HA!





xoxo,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment