Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Inspiration: Meal Planning

Happy Monday! Sunday and Monday are my weekend days now. So today is errand day, which I really do like! 
Putting my big girl pants on today and going out to grocery shop, with my week's menu and grocery list in hand, aren't you proud? I knew you would be. That's why I'm going to share it with you:

-Tequila Chicken, Green Onion Slaw, + Pappasito's Black Beans (secret recipe from my friend Jenn)

- Cobb Salad and Black Bean Brownies (they're HEALTHY!!!!)

- Breakfast for Dinner Casserole

- Chicken Salad on green spinach salad (I'm modifying this recipe)

-Mama's meatloaf, sauteed green beans, and baked sweet potatoes
(meatloaf: 2lb ground beef, 16 oz. tomato paste, egg, onion, bell pepper, garlic, 3/4c rolled oats, s+p. Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours)

-Broccoli Slaw Salad- chopped broccoli, julienned cucumber, chopped tomatoes, diced red onions, chopped green onions, minced garlic. Dressing: cucumber, celery, handful of cilantro blended.

I'll be attempting my making my own mayo too, so cross your fingers for me!!!!

Thinking about food, here are some lovely dining rooms:

check out this hometour. 
Atlantis Home Dining room, via RUE.




Emma Jane Pilkington


Don't you LOVE the variety in all these dining rooms? Happy Monday!

xoxo, 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment