Wednesday, February 17, 2010

REALLY?! really?

This is ridiculous, people. Seriously ridiculous. 


 

 

This makes me think of all the times when my husband and I spent the year in our 1977 renovated Scamp trailer and I was always DYING for s'mores around our campfire. I searched high and low for organic or at least kind of naturally made marshmallows and found none. And for this reason, I made no s'mores.

Am I wrong? Does anyone this this is a good idea? Seriously? If someone out there has one of these, dish and tell me how much you love it. Otherwise, I just don't get this. Seriously. Thoughts, anyone?



xoxo,

3 comments:

  1. I dunno about organic marshmallows... but I just make smores in the microwave when I want them. You don't need a fancy little plastic dome. I have to use less chocolate though because if you use half a bar it gets too melty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can MAKE marshmallows yourself apparently. saw it on martha once randomly. then maybe some organic dark chocolate and try to find some organic graham crackers?

    ReplyDelete