Thursday, February 18, 2010

Space for Study

I've been doing a lot of reading lately and need a comfortable and accommodating corner to do so. This includes a comfy reading chair, side table for coffee and pens (I'm an under-line/highlighter freak!), and plenty of light! What do you think of these combinations?

(Click photo to enlarge)

Sources:
Patterned Funky- chair from Overstock.com, tables from Target, lamp from Target
Old World Chic- chair from Pottery Barn, table from GrandinRoad, lamp from Target
Park Avenue Park- chair from Room and Board, table from Target, lamp from ZGallerie
French Industrial- chaise from Wisteria, table from Target, lamp from Target

xoxo,

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a new follower. Congrats on your blog! I like the Park Avenue Park style the best, but I think it could run the risk of looking "hotel-ish" without the right accessories. How would you make it more personal and special?

    Look forward to seeing Livable Machine develop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude French industrial is so you. And I'm surprised at myself for how much I am drawn to it personally! Maybe it's good I'm too broke to decorate; my style is ALL over the place lately!
    -lw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the Park Avenue and French Industrial!

    ReplyDelete